(as of Jul 11,2022 12:31:03 UTC – Details)
- Please click here for Dan Post heel slip information.
- Please click here for Dan Post Soft Strike Comfort System information.
- The superb performance of the Cowboy Certified Over the Calf Socks by Dan Post® will keep you protected and comfortable all day long.
- The Cowboy & Cowgirl Certified Socks were designed and created by the owner of an Alabama sock mill in 2002. Cowboy/Cowgirl Certified Socks are designed for the western world for riding and roping but have become popular for multiple use activities.
- Over the calf sock that stay up all day without uncomfortable binding or squeezing.
- Designed to wear with all types of western and work boots.
- Low profile, no-rub toe seam protects against irritation.
- Supportive fit and provides less fatigue on the lower leg.
- Superior moisture management.
- Adapts to the season, so your feet stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Reinforced toe and heel.
- Added support at ankle.
- 80% ring spun cotton, 17% Sorbtek®, and 3% Lycra®.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat. Do not use fabric softeners and only non-chlorine bleach.
- Yarns domestically spun in USA.
- Made in the USA.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 3.2 inches; 1 Pound
Item model number : MDPCBC
Department : Mens
Date First Available : August 25, 2016
ASIN : B00LIHHGCY
Tumble Dry,Machine Wash